NLP Foundation Skills Certification
ZPS8 Four Day NLP Foundation Skills Certification
NLP Foundation Skills Certification
This four-day NLP Foundation Skills Certification is practical, friendly, and experiential. It provides structures for exploring your key relationships, your projects, your ways of communicating and your life. You will learn specific NLP skills, which can dovetail into the NLP Practitioner programme. The main procedure is Inquiry - finding your answers in a retreat-like atmosphere.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and use the difference between Problem thinking and Outcome thinking
- Structure and conduct a one-to-one Personal Strategy audit
- Structure and lead the design of a compelling long term outcome for yourself; and experience how to guide another person to do the same thing
- Manage the navigation of complicated relationships with friends, family, partners, managers, and clients.
You will learn specific NLP Skills:
The importance of your Five Senses - and how you use them to make sense of your world.
- How your Perception works - how it generates intelligence, healing, and options for you when relating to another person
- How eye accessing cues reveal how the other person is accessing and processing information
- What are Submodalities? How are they useful in changing your state?
- How to sort and diagnose the correct logical level of intervention when faced with complex information - either for yourself, with others, or for your project
- How to put together a detailed project plan
- How to view yourself as an organic system in the process of continuous becoming. Identify stability and instability within yourself and how to change.
How does it work?
You can expect the programme to be practical work for 70% of the time and 30% theory. The group leader explains each technique with a 121 demonstration. Questions and comments about the process are explored and clarified. You practise each technique in small groups of two or three. The group reconvenes for post-practice feedback, including further clarification and personal experience.
What kinds of projects do people bring?
- Starting a business
- Recovering joy
- Planning for retirement
- Writing a book
- Moving home
- Difficult family relationships
- Changing career
- Learning NLP
- NLP Revision - some highly qualified and experienced practitioners return as participants in a community of common interest.
The people who attend the course all have an interest in exploring their life situation and helping others to do the same: Hairdresser, mother, astrologer, small business owner, HR manager, mental health worker, graphic designer, business consultant, academic researcher, yoga teacher, pre-university teenager and grandmother.
Where is it?
BRISTOL, and FALMOUTH
The Falmouth Hotel, Cornwall: https://www.falmouthhotel.co.uk/
Your skill development - and progress towards your outcomes - is checked regularly during the four days.
Professional Support Group
You have access to a professional support group to help you with your ambitions, career transitions, emotions and conversations.
‘ … very relaxed, very safe working environment for everybody.’
Dr Angela Berges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase on the first day of the workshop, speak to Elizabeth and she will refund your money.
This four-day NLP Foundation Skills Certification is intensely practical, friendly, and experiential. And it provides structures for exploring key relationships, your projects, your communication and your life - alongside learning specific NLP skills, which also dovetail into the NLP Practitioner programme. The main procedure is Inquiry - finding your answers in a retreat-type atmosphere.
© 2021 ZPS8 Personal And Professional Development