Annual Coaching Contract 121
Leaving Is Not An Option
You could be leaving your partner, your job, the family business, your children, your home - except that you can’t.
Because leaving is not an option.
Why is not an option?
Because you know that it is your job to sort it out. It might be a ‘tough job’, but it’s your job. And you know it.
So you are going to need help over time.
Here are some of the reasons that you might need an annual contract
- You have tried to get there by yourself many times and not succeeded
- You are managing a difficult and systemic situation over time
- You know it is not a one off intervention
- You and your coach share a common methodology
- You are secure in the knowledge that you have access over time to your coach
- Continuity helps your manage your stability as you manage your unavoidable responsibilities
- You deal with patterns as they emerge - patterns you are probably not aware of
- Every one else is volatile so you can’t afford to be
- You can afford to be vulnerable - or weak and emotional - with your coach but not with everyone else because they are relying on you to be strong
- You’ll find your answers from within - the deep structure of your experience. That is what works best. I have the structures to help you do that
- Keeps your awareness on the issues
- Keeps you moving on your outcomes.
How Can A Coach Help?
A coach can help you manage your life after a big change. For example: giving up alcohol or drugs, divorce, the death of someone close, a change from employment to self employment - or vice versa - starting a business or becoming a long term carer.
As your coach gets to know you better, they can sponsor the difficult issues and remind you of your talents - both of which you are likely to forget as you carry out your duties.
Case Study - Recovery Through Relationship
'Faced with a significant business challenge, I contacted Elizabeth in December 2015 to seek her guidance. The best option for me was to work with her on a regular basis over the phone. Elizabeth provided a professional and confidential sounding board on all matters connected with my project, helping to keep me "on track" and "moving forward", especially when the going got tough! The discipline of preparing for our conversations, combined with the challenge and integrity of Elizabeth's questions, meant that I dealt with difficult decisions in a thoughtful and timely manner. Her note sharing straight after each call was very useful and provided a ready-made record of our discussion and my commitment to action. Working with Elizabeth is like having your best self as a confidant and companion. I will be continuing to work with her and I thoroughly recommend this service.'
Gordon Chambers BA(Hons) ACII MBA DipPFS, Chartered Insurance Practitioner, Director, Intan Limited
How Much Does It Cost?
The contract is structured over one year, and the full cost to you is £1980 for 24 sessions - two sessions per month.
You will receive 24 sessions for the price of 22 buying this way. That is, two free sessions. A first payment of £495 gets you started for the first three months, and the remaining sum is paid by direct debit at £165 per month.
So you are being asked for £495 for a three month commitment to get you started.
The contract is structured over one year, and the full cost to you is £1980 for 24 sessions - two sessions per month. You will receive 24 sessions for the price of 22 buying this way. That is two free sessions. A first payment of £495 gets you started for the first three months and the remaining sum is paid by direct debit at £165 per month.
© 2024 ZPS8 Coaching 121 And Certified NLP Training